We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Czech beads are not only for beaders! They can be used in wire wrapped jewelry designs. The Dia beads for this project are interestingly double holed and drilled diagonally. This makes it possible to wire the beads into a square and use it in a diamond orientation."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Stitch up a beautiful intricate design with this tutorial for a Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet. This free jewelry pattern creates an… Continue reading: "Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet"
- Faux Enamel Earrings Tutorial Uses Nail Polish and Resin
- Anthro Knockoff Earring Tutorial
- Beachy Turquoise Earrings
- Galactic Circle DIY Earrings
- Japanese Dangle Earrings
- Gold and Aquamarine Crystal Earrings
- Amethyst Drop Earrings
- Special Occasion Tanzanite Crystal Wrapped Hoops
- Beaded DIY Dangling Earrings
- Glimmering Aqua Gemstone Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials