Precious Metallic Aluminum Earrings
With three easy steps, these Precious Metallic Aluminum Earrings are ready for you to wear. Chic and stunning, these simple scale earrings will add a little color and cheer up all of your outfits. Not only are there only three steps, but there are also only three types of materials needed to create these stylish DIY earrings. Never before have making earrings been so quick and painless.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 2 anodized aluminum scales
- 6 Small Jump Rings
- F18 anodized aluminum
- F = 5/32” (4.0mm)
- 18ga SWG = 0.048” (1.2 mm)
- 2 earwires
Prep (per earring): Pre-open 3 small jump rings.
1. Weave one small ring through the hole of the scale. Close the ring.
2. Weave a second small ring through the hole of the scale, next to your previous ring. Close the ring.
3. Weave your final ring through both of thesmall rings andalso put on the earwire.
Note: The scale can face two different ways depending on which way the earwire is attached. The scale’s indent can face outward or inward, so be aware of this as you attach the earwire in Step 3.
Read NextAmazonite DIY Dreamcatcher Earrings