Easy Alphabet Initial Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Looking for a new DIY earrings project? Try out these Easy Alphabet Initial Earrings. Darling and delightful, these homemade earrings are easy to make and customize. This simple, vintage-inspired earring tutorial helps you to celebrate your favorite people with an individualized touch. These precious earrings feature pretty and elegant little pearls and vintage glass cabochons with marcasite initials on them to mix and match your initials or your friend's or children's initials in a classy pair of earrings. Get started today crafting these cute and customizable earrings.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Pearl, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- vintage glass cabochons
- metal cabochon settings
- bali gold vermeil earhooks
- button-shaped freshwater pearls
- gold-plated eye hooks
Set your cabochons of choice into the metal settings.
Put one pearl onto an eye pin. Cut off excess pin, leaving 8-10mm for making a loop. Turn the cut end of the eye pin into a loop to make a bead connector with your pearl. Repeat with the remaining pearl.
Open one loop on a bead connector, attach the alphabet dangle to it, and close the loop again. Repeat with the other side.
Open the loop at the bottom of an earhook and attach the hook to the freshwater pearl. Repeat for the other earring and voila, you're done! You now have an elegantly simple pair of earrings commemorating your favourite person/people and great for fancying up a casual outfit or complementing a more dressy outfit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Special Occasion Tanzanite Crystal Wrapped Hoops
- Colorful Crystal Waterfall Drops
- 10 Minute Pearl and Crystal Earrings
- Two-Minute Ear Cuffs
- Wrapped in Gold Earrings
- Beautiful Wire Wrapped Teardrop Earrings
- Easiest Earrings Ever
- Wonderful Wire Wrapped Bead Earrings
- Stunning Waterfall DIY Beaded Earrings
- Hypnotic Crystal DIY Ear Cuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beaded Pansy Tutorial
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials