Beadalicious Memory Wire Bracelet
This Beadalicious Memory Wire Bracelet is a bead bonanza! Learn how to make beaded bracelets using memory wire with this video tutorial. The wrapped style of this design gives the effect of multiple stacked bracelets in one easy-to-make piece. This homemade bracelet is a great stashbuster project that allows you to use up many of your leftover beads. The blue, black, and green hues of this DIY bracelet make it easy to match with an ensemble.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 36 inches of bracelet memory wire
- old wire cutters or special cutters for memory wire (don’t use your good wire cutters on memory wire!)
- 12 inches worth of bead chips
- 12 inches worth of decorative beads of your choice
- 12 inches worth of small black beads
- chain nose pliers
- bead design board
- Use old wire cutters or special cutters for memory wire to cut a 36-inch length of bracelet memory wire. Use chain nose pliers to bend a small loop at one end of wire.
- Arrange 36 inches of beads on a design board in the pattern of your choice. String beads onto memory wire.
- Use old wire cutters or special cutters for memory wire to cut wire to within 3/8 inch of last bead. Use chain nose pliers to bend a small loop in remaining wire.
Read NextExquisite Wire Hand Bracelet