Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Tradition dictates that a bride should carry or wear "Something old, something new.... something borrowed and something blue". For your big day why not make your "something blue" a pair of DIY crystal earrings that will have all eyes on the bride and make you feel like a million dollars. One of the unusual features of these sparkly chandelier style earrings is the cup chain drop that has flat back crystals attached to the sides for added colour and interest. You just glue and set them in position. It can't get easier than that!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Crystal Dewdrop Earrings
- Wintry White Crystal and Pearl Earrings
- Pearls of Wisdom Necklace
- Wedded Bliss Beaded Kumihimo Necklace
- Cascading Pearl Wedding Earrings
- Beautiful Backdrop Pearl Earrings
- Princess Dream Earrings
- Perfect Pearl and Crystal Dangle Earrings
- Elegant Amethyst Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials