We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
These Fun Stackable Elastic Rings are super cute and perfect for adding a little charm to your hands. These DIY rings have stretchy elastic bands that are perfect for wearing throughout the year. Whether your fingers are swelling up because of the heat or shrinking due to the cold, these stretchy rings are going to fit perfectly without slipping and sliding. Choose whatever kind of beading or charms you would like for these handmade rings and let your fingers do the talking! This DIY jewelry tutorial is as easy as 1, 2, 3, and will leave you with stunning stacking rings to wear all day.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeRing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials