Super Easy Sea Glass Stretch Bracelet
This Super Easy Sea Glass Stretch Bracelet is the ideal beading project both for beginners and for veteran beaders looking for an easy, stress-free DIY jewelry design. Simply string a few of your favorite beads on an elastic strand, and voila! You have a brand new bracelet in a matter of minutes. With bead bracelet patterns this simple, there's no reason not to join in on the fun. Make a whole slew of beaded bracelets in different colors so you'll have one to match every outfit!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- six 20mm sea glass beads
- 12 bead caps
- six 9mm accent beads
- 10 inches beading elastic
- super glue
- Tip: Don’t cut the elastic from the spool before stringing your beads. This gives you a built-in bead stop.
- Pre-stretch approximately 10 inches of elastic before starting to string your beads. String the following pattern six times, having bead caps facing sea glass beads:
bead cap > sea glass bead > bead cap > accent bead
- To tie off elastic, wrap right end over left twice and pull snug; then wrap left over right twice and pull tight.
- Pull knot slightly away from bead it is closest to and add a drop of super glue into hole of bead. Gently pull elastic until knot is inside bead with glue. Allow to dry thoroughly before trimming elastic ends.