Caribbean Blue Memory Wire Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Want to make a quick DIY gift? Try a memory wire bracelet! Memory wire is jewelry wire that is permanently shaped in a coil. You wrap it around your arm and don’t need a clasp, so it’s easy to make and easy to wear! We have a video showing how to make this memory wire bracelet. We'll show you how to feed on the crystals and finish the ends. Watch the video, then follow the instructions to make your own. A great project for beginners!"
NotesThis memory wire bracelet can be made with all kinds of beads! And with as few or as many coils as you like. This is a great project for a girls' night craft!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Seed, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Memory wire, large bracelet size
- 48 Swarovski crystal bicones, 4mm, Caribbean Blue Opal
- Seed beads, size 15/0, turquoise
- Round-nose pliers
- Wire cutters (not your good jewelry snips)
Count three complete coils of memory wire, add an inch, and cut with the wire cutters. Memory wire is harder than regular jewelry wire, so we recommend you use craft snips and not your good jewelry wire cutters. We wouldn’t want your good cutters to get marred!
Bend a loop into the end of the memory wire using the round-nose pliers. This loop will keep the beads from sliding off.
To bead the memory wire, feed a complete coil’s worth of seed beads onto the memory wire.
Next feed on the crystal bicones. We used 48 bicones to make a complete coil. Finally add another coil’s worth of seed beads.
Finish the bracelet by making another loop in the other end of the memory wire. If you have a lot of wire left after the beads you can trim it and then make the final loop with the round-nose pliers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easiest Bead Bracelet Tutorial
- Crazy-Cute Crystal Bracelet
- Fast & Fancy DIY Pearl Bracelet
- Cluster of Crystals DIY Bracelet
- Extra Easy Beaded Bracelet
- Dazzling Double Color Seed Bead Bracelets
- Dainty Stackable Seed Bead Bracelets
- Alluring Leather Cord Bracelet
- Tahiti Waters Shell Bead Bracelet
- Morse Code Beaded Wrap Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials