Royal Wedding Bracelet Pattern
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"You can sparkle at any wedding in this beautiful simple to make bracelet. If you don't have any of the Cathedral beads you can also use Swarovski crystals or fire-polished crystals. You will still sparkle when you wave. Beads you need to complete your bracelet: A = Miyuki 11° SEED bead, 44* B = 4mm Czech Cathedral dome beads (or 6mm crystals of any kind), 4* C = Czech Rulla beads, 1* *Bead Counts are per repeat, repeat is approximately 3/4""
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- Gorgeous Jade Drop Earrings
- Beautiful Birthday Bracelet
- Starlight Pendant
- Rainbow Flowers Crystal Bracelet
- 75+ Best Free Bead Weaving Patterns
- Gorgeous Crystal and Pearl Necklace
- Mediterranean Colors Cluster Bracelet
- Burst of Color Crystal and Pearl Bracelet
- Lavish Purple Royalty Beaded Bracelet
- Rainbow Pearl Bracelet Pattern
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials