Bead Woven Snowflake Pendant
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "How about a new version of a bead woven snowflake? It’s super easy and takes hardly any time at all. The Swarovski crystals make it sparkle just like a real snowflake. The clear crystal beads make it look just like ice. You can attach the pendant to earring wires for a pair of earrings, add a jump ring for a necklace, or glue a pin to the back for your favorite scarves. You might even want to hang some from your Christmas tree. It’s perfect for all winter long. Change the bead color for different looks."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBrooches, Earrings, Necklace, Other
- 8 6mm crystal bicones
- 24 4mm crystal bicones
- 24 3mm crystal bicones
- Seed beads
- Beading thread
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Knockoff Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet
- Two-Hole Bead Double Wrap Bracelet
- Ombre Beaded Wrap Bracelet
- Colorful Pearls and Crystals Bracelet
- Rainbow Flowers Crystal Bracelet
- Boho Chic Beaded Wrap Bracelet
- Black Swan Necklace
- Turquoise Tila Bead DIY Bracelets
- Flat Spiral Bracelet Tutorial
- Enviable Green Crystal Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials