We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeJewelryMaking.com
Make simple, fun wearables using the SpeedyJig Pro Paracord Bracelet Making Kit. The kit comes with everything you need to make bracelets using paracord. With four different paracord colors included, there are plenty of choices to match your style.
The kit comes with detailed instructions to get you started making your first bracelet. Once you learn how to do the simple, cobra weave, you are able to create quick and fun bracelets. It took me just a few minutes to make my first bracelet using this jig.
The adjustable jig means you can create bracelets up to 12" in length. Bright and bold paracord, along with colorful buckles are both included with the kit. Kids and grandkids will especially like the options.
These bracelets aren't just pretty, they are also shockingly useful. Paracord is used in parachutes and is an incredibly strong type of cord. Many survivalists swear by paracord bracelets as a life-saving item. This is because you can undo the bracelet and use the long piece of paracord for any number of things from securing a tent to bandaging a wound!
I love the SpeedyJig because it allows you to make practical jewelry in just a few minutes. It is a wonderful gift for jewelry makers, survivalists, campers, and kids.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Stick It - Magnetic Accessory Gallery
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Facet Jewelry Box Monthly Bead Kit!
- 6 of the Best Metal Stamping Supplies
- Sandits Extra Fine Grit Sanding Sticks
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Clover Beading Loom!
- Chance to Win a Tronex Tapered Wire Cutter Tool!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials