We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Gifted by Designs by Reenie
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Making knotted bead jewelry has never been simpler than with the new Easy Knotter tool! This handy jewelry making product from Designs by Reenie was designed to make creating knotted bead necklaces and bracelets easy and accessible to all.
The concept is simple. The Easy Knotter tool itself is a small board device with a thin peg positioned in the center around which you can wrap your beading thread or cord of choice to tie knots. There are then marks located on either side of the peg in half-inch increments, beginning at 1/4 inch and ending at 2 1/2 inches. These measurements help in creating knots evenly along your cord for a professional, uniform look, and the peg helps you keep your thread in place to make nice, tight little knots. The measurements go in each direction so that both right- and left-handed users can easily manipulate the tool.
The entire knotting board is only 6 inches long by 4 inches wide and very light, so it can be easily manipulated and then tucked away for storage. Plus it couldn't be easier to use! This simple device allows you to make fine, professional-looking knotted bead jewelry easily and in a matter of minutes. I saw the tool demonstrated at the To Bead True Blue show and was amazed at the utter simplicity and ease of the device, not to mention the quality of the finished product. The Easy Knotter is perfectly suited for making a pretty strand of pearls or any classic knotted bead jewelry. And it's affordable, so anyone can get their hands on this handy tool.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
Chance to Win a Beadalon Wire Jewelry Making Kit!
Nunn Design Winter 2014 Collection
Win an i-loom!
Chance to Win a SpeedyJig Pro Kit!
Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
Chance to Win a Pair of Tronex Jewelry Pliers!
Chance to Win a Copy of Jewelry Designer Manager Software!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials