Rain Falling on Pumpkins Peyote Stitch Bracelet
Make this Rain Falling on Pumpkins Peyote Stitch Bracelet on a rainy autumn afternoon. This is a DIY bracelet that will look gorgeous from September through November while still looking festive for Halloween. Learn how to peyote stitch with this step-by-step tutorial for an intricate seed bead pattern that looks good throughout the entire fall season. Beaded bracelets are so lovely, and this pumpkin pattern will make you feel as enchantingly beautiful as Cinderella!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Seed
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 3 - 6mm Chrysolite Preciosa Czech Crystal Round Beads (PC0324)
- 5 grams - Size 11 Transparent Silver Lined Orange Delica Beads - DB0045 (11DB0045)
- 7 grams - Size 11 Matte Metallic Light Yellow-Green Delica Beads - DB0372 (11DB0372)
- 5 grams - Size 11 Matte Opaque Avocado Green Delica Beads - DB1585 (11DB1585)
- 2 grams - Size 11 Inside Color Lined Rainbow Peridot/Topaz Delica Beads - DB1739 (11DB1739)
- 1 gram - Size 11 Opaque Forest Green Delica Beads - DB0663 (11DB0663)
- 1 - Smoke Gray FireLine Braided Bead Thread .008 diameter, 6 lb/Size D (SM1001)
- Size 12 English Beading Needles
- Perfect End Thread Burner (TL1006)
Thread a needle with 5 feet of beading thread (add new thread as needed), leaving a 12-inch tail. Using flat peyote stitch, weave the pattern by following the graph below (download the PDF for englarged graph).
When the bracelet reaches the desired length, weave the needle through beads until it exits the third bead on the last row. String three matte opaque avocado green beads, one matte metallic light yellow-green bead, and 15 matte opaque avocado green beads. Pass back through the matte metallic light yellow-green bead, forming a loop. Reinforce this loop at least three times.
In the same manner as in the previous step, make two more loops from the 13th and 23rd beads on the last row. Weave the thread down through a few rows, and use a Perfect End Thread Burner to burn the end of the thread.
Thread the needle onto the tail you left behind at the other end of the bracelet, and weave through beads to the third bead in the first row (to align with the placement of the loop made in Step 2). String five matte opaque avocado green beads, one crystal round bead, and one matte opaque avocado green bead. Pass back through the crystal bead and the four Delica beads.
In the same manner as in the previous step, attach two more crystal round beads to align with the second and third loops made in Step 3.
Weave the thread back through a few rows of the bracelet, and use the thread burner to burn the end of the thread.
Read Next24 Free Peyote Stitch Patterns