Peyote Stitch Cluster Ring
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This easy ring project packs a big punch by combining several essential techniques for beginners. Creating this ring will help you to master even-count peyote stitch, zipping up peyote, and stitching in the ditch. The simple stripe pattern is easy to adapt to your favorite colors, while the cluster embellishment adds fun bit of texture."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeRing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Mixed Bead Peyote Stitch Bracelet
- 24 Free Peyote Stitch Patterns
- Spiral Peyote
- Learn How to Peyote Stitch: Even Count, Odd Count and Tubular
- Pastel Waves Peyote Stitch Pattern
- Peyote Stitch Beaded Earrings
- Whirlpool Necklace
- Intarsia Peyote Stitch Bracelet
- Glittering Diamonds Bracelet
- Color Block Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials