Metal Stamped Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Create this unique textured pendant in less than 30 minutes! Simply stamp a texture on a pewter blank, stamp a word, apply stamp enamel and wear!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 15/16" Square Pewter Stamping Blank
- 7mm Jump Ring
- 18 Inch Ball Chain
- Texture Design Stamps
- ImpressArt 1.5mm Whimsy Heart Design Stamp
ImpressArt Texture Stamper
- (2) Chain Nose Pliers
- ImpressArt Script Letter Stamps or other font of your choice
- Brass hammer
- Steel Block
Texture the pewter blank. Place the Brick Pattern design stamp in the Texture Stamper with the ImpressArt logo facing down. Place the pewter blank on the steel bloc.k Strike the pewter blank with the texture stamper, repeatedly, until the pewter blank is textured.
Stamp the word “love” on the pewter blank. Place the Stamp Straight Tape on the pewter blank where you want to stamp the word “love.” Align the bottom of the letter stamp with the top-line of the tape Using the Ergo-Angle hammer, strike the stamp with medium force at a 90 degree angle.
Using the Ergo-Angle Hammer, stamp the Whimsy Heart design stamp under “love.”
Highlight the stamped word with stamp enamel. Use the Q-tip to ensure the enamel completely covers the impression. Wait 10-20 seconds. Blot with a soft cloth. Wipe away the excess stamp enamel with a soft cloth.
Use two pairs of pliers to open the jump ring. Place one pair on either side of the opening. Move the ends past each other.
Attach the jump ring to the pendant. Thread the blank onto the jump ring. Thread the chain through the jump ring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have cute, colorful beads and craft wire? Then you can make these Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings. It will only take you five… Continue reading: "Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings"
Luxurious Filigree Necklace
Gothic Lolita Bracelet
Beautiful Beaded Cross Pattern
Steampunk DIY Diffuser Pendant Necklace
Copper Beads with Patina Necklace
Mixed Metal DIY Lotus Pendant
Dollar Store Metal Chevron Necklace
Floral Blooms DIY Necklace
Truly Charming Statement Necklace
Delicate Gold Personalized DIY Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials