We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
You'll be right on trend when you sport this simple Woven Leather Ring. Because this DIY jewelry technique is so simple, you can make a bunch of them over the weekend and have one to match every outfit in your wardrobe. You also keep this sandy hue for a chic bohemian look. This free jewelry making tutorial can be used to create bangles too. All you have to do is substitute 20 gauge wire for the memory and adjust the size to fit. The possibilities are endless with this leather jewelry making technique.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeRing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Radiate sparkle and shine with this beautiful Bohemian Rhapsody DIY Necklace. Blend amethyst and gold hues together to create the… Continue reading: "Bohemian Rhapsody DIY Necklace"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials