We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
You'll be right on trend when you sport this simple Woven Leather Ring. Because this DIY jewelry technique is so simple, you can make a bunch of them over the weekend and have one to match every outfit in your wardrobe. You also keep this sandy hue for a chic bohemian look. This free jewelry making tutorial can be used to create bangles too. All you have to do is substitute 20 gauge wire for the memory and adjust the size to fit. The possibilities are endless with this leather jewelry making technique.
Project Type: Make a Project
Bead Type: Miscellaneous
Time to complete: In an evening
Bead Technique Used: Strung
Bead Project Type: Ring
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jingle Bell Rock DIY Dangle Earrings
- Simple Silver Tree Dangle Earrings
- Charming Christmas Tree Beaded Earrings
- Shimmering Blue Ice Dangle Earrings
- Twelfth Legion Bracelet
- Ann Martin, All Things Paper
- Feather Clay Spring Hinge Bracelet
- Quilled Flower Pendant
- Quilled Heart DIY Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials