Fabric and Leather Stud Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Crafting is my way to relax, to empty my mind, to be a few moments without a phone or anyone talking to me. It is my way to be alone and to think only about how I will finish a jewel, or how to combine the materials I have. Sometimes, you just need to do something very simple in order to feel good. These DIY earrings with fabric and leather were created in that way when I was really stressed and I just wanted to relax."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- leather scraps
- fabric scraps
- earring studs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials