Cork and Leather Heart Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"I really like combining different materials and techniques in my crafting. These bracelets incorporate three beautiful textures (leather, cork and metal) in an unconventional way. The bracelet is made by lacing metallic leather cord through a strip of cork, almost like an embroidery stitch. Don't be intimidated, though. The stitch is deceptively simple once you get the hang of it."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- Round Rigid Bracelet
- Turquoise Fantasy Leather Bracelet
- Leather and Bead Wrap Bracelet
- Classy Leather Beaded Necklace
- 15-Minute Studded Leather Bracelet
- Bead and Leather Harmony Bracelet
- Milky Aqua Leather Bracelet
- Bejewelled Leather Cuff
- DIY Leather Bracelets for Guys
- Lovely Leather and Lace Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials