Cork and Leather Heart Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"I really like combining different materials and techniques in my crafting. These bracelets incorporate three beautiful textures (leather, cork and metal) in an unconventional way. The bracelet is made by lacing metallic leather cord through a strip of cork, almost like an embroidery stitch. Don't be intimidated, though. The stitch is deceptively simple once you get the hang of it."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Acrylic Beaded Dangle Earrings
- Flower Earrings Tutorial with Vinyl
- How to Make Faux Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Felt Earrings with Bugle Beads and Tassel
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make a Braided Cord Bracelet with Rhinestone Chain and Knots
- Learn from Beebeecraft How to Make Elegant Green Beaded Hoop Earrings with Turquoise Beads
- Beebeecraft Pearl Necklace Design – How to Make a 2-Strand Pearl And Turquoise Beaded Necklace
- Faux Gem and Metal Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Wedding Headband with Pearl Beads and Crystal Glass Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials