Heart-Shaped Dangle Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"After completing my Small Plastic Canvas Hearts tutorial, I decided to put together some dangle earrings using the red heart cut outs. I love these Heart-Shaped Dangle Earrings! They are lightweight, and I received many compliments! I can't wait to make them in various colors. I had a pair ready to go in less than 30 minutes. If you opt to stitch the hearts, it will take longer."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (I used Christmas Red)
- 14 8mm 18 Gauge Jump Rings
- 2 Earring Wires
- Round Nose Pliers
- Earring Backs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Poinsettia Magic Earrings
- Lucky Leprechaun Dust Necklace
- Leprechaun Gold DIY Necklace
- Jingle Bells Necklace
- 43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
- Precious Pumpkin Beads
- Cornucopia Necklace
- Heavenly Host Earrings
- Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
- 34 Unique Halloween Jewelry Ideas
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials