Heart-Shaped Dangle Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"After completing my Small Plastic Canvas Hearts tutorial, I decided to put together some dangle earrings using the red heart cut outs. I love these Heart-Shaped Dangle Earrings! They are lightweight, and I received many compliments! I can't wait to make them in various colors. I had a pair ready to go in less than 30 minutes. If you opt to stitch the hearts, it will take longer."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (I used Christmas Red)
- 14 8mm 18 Gauge Jump Rings
- 2 Earring Wires
- Round Nose Pliers
- Earring Backs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love Notes Necklace Tutorial
Lovely Beaded Hearts Bracelet
43 Free Beading Patterns for Christmas Jewelry
Make Ornaments for Your Ears! 50 DIY Christmas Earrings
Quickie Candy Cane Earrings
41 Last-Minute, Inexpensive Homemade Christmas Gifts
"Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials" eBook
Sapphire Firework DIY Bracelet and Earrings
Swarovski Crystal Sweetheart Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials