Christmas Penguin Peyote Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Get in the holiday spirit with this is fun and festive peyote Christmas bracelet featuring penguins. It uses even count peyote and like all peyote bracelets of this type, it is an easy bracelet to make. It does require that you pay attention to where you are in the pattern as you bead. One mistake can throw off the entire pattern. I have ripped out many rows as the mistake is usually not obvious until a couple rows later. Don’t wait until the Holidays are approaching, start on this bracelet now so that you have plenty of time to enjoy it!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- White Size 11/0 Delicas - count 1044
- Yellow-Orange Size 11/0 Delicas - count 90
- Black Size 11/0 Delicas - count 503
- Green Size 11/0 Delicas - count 261
- Red Size 11/0 Delicas - count 214
- Blue-Grey Size 11/0 Delicas - count 1091
- White 6lb Fireline
- Beading needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials