We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "There are lots of nail art tutorials using the marble technique. These can be applied to making jewelry as well. This tutorial covers how to easily design your own marbled art work on resin pendants using nail polish. The wonderful range of colors these days will mean the final work can be unique. The tutorial also includes the basics of casting resin pieces and finish them."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 52 Braided Jewelry Patterns
- How to Make Cluster Bead Earrings: 20 Ways
- Tubular Pearl Netting
- How to Make a Beaded Bead
- How to Make Resin Jewelry
- How to Make French Beaded Flowers
- Learn How to Wire-Wrap Jewelry
- How to Finish Jewelry: Jewelry Finishing Techniques
- How to Make Real Flower Jewelry
- Resin Art Nail Polish DIY Pendant Tutorial
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials