We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "There are lots of nail art tutorials using the marble technique. These can be applied to making jewelry as well. This tutorial covers how to easily design your own marbled art work on resin pendants using nail polish. The wonderful range of colors these days will mean the final work can be unique. The tutorial also includes the basics of casting resin pieces and finish them."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Stitched Apple Earrings
- Christmas Tree Memory Wire Cuff
- Bejewelled Leather Cuff
- How to Make a Wrapped Loop
- Colorful Mixed Bead Earrings
- Elloth Beaded Earrings Tutorial
- Ultra Violet Vortex Kumihimo Bracelet
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
- Romantic Boho Rag Necklace
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials