Estelle Cagnat, Petit Bout de Chou
I am a French civil engineer who moved to Hong Kong 6 years ago to revive my ties with my Chinese roots. I enjoy preparing handmade gifts for the people I love and creating unique objects while learning new craft techniques.
Inspired by Asian and Western cultures, I like sharing not only my creations but also all the useful tips to make them yourself as well as the best places to find craft supplies in Hong Kong on my crafts & DIY blog.
Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
- Beaded DIY Fruit Pendant
- Beaded Triangle Flags Long Necklace
- Brick Stitch DIY Leaf Necklace
- Charming Beaded Chevron DIY Dangle Earrings
- Colorful Miyuki Earrings
- DIY Beaded Ring Peyote Stitch with Pendant
- DIY Miyuki Beading with Swarovski Drops DIY Necklace
- Elegant Miyuki DIY Cuff Bracelet
- Frangipani Flowers Miyuki Pattern
- Miyuki Bead Macrame Bracelets
- Miyuki Spring Bird Earrings
- Romantic Herringbone Stitch DIY Earrings
- Tribal Seed Bead Fringe Earrings
- Watermelon Homemade Bangle Bracelet
Read NextFirelight Necklace Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.