Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making yellow Pearl Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
" Do you like handmade earrings? Do you want to make one by yourself? How about learn to make a necklace with Beebeecraft during leisure time? Earrings are very ordinary jewelry and almost every girl has a pair of earrings in their jewelry boxes, and even more. Actually, pearl beads are extremely suitable for making earrings. There are hundreds of pearl earrings designs on our website. Today's DIY earrings project is also about a pair of easy pearl beads earrings, as you can see from the picture."
NotesWow! These earrings with lampwork beads and pearl beads are so delicate! Don’t you want to have a try? No need any professional beading or wire wrapping skills, just follow this Beebeecraft tutorial, even you are a green hand, you can make a pair at home.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Bead TypeGlass, Pearl
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedGlass Beadmaking
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 4mm Glass Pearl Beads
- Golden Brass Earring Hooks Ear Wire Hooks
- 6mm Glass Pearl Beads Strands
- 30mm Stainless Steel Eye Pin
- 7~8mm Yellow Lampwork Beads Strands
- Steel DIY Jewelry Plier Sets
use the eye pin to string 4 glass pearl beads of 6mm, and cross the two ends of the pin
slide a white pearl bead ,a yellow lampwork bead and a white pearl bead in the eye pin, and cross the two ends of the pin
make two strings of pearl beads and 8 strings of pearl lampwork beads
connect the ends of four lampwork beads strings and one pearl beads strings, as you seen from the picture
use the eye pin to string one glass pearl bead of 6mm, and cross the two ends of the pin
fix the bead string at the opposite corner of the made beads string
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Grecian Princess Crystal Bracelet has the elegance of gold with the sparkle of sapphire to create a beautiful and refined beaded… Continue reading: "Grecian Princess Crystal Bracelet"
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Jennifer and Kitty O'Neil, Running with Sisters
- Julia Ann Cain, Oh Julia Ann
- Deborah Roberti, Around the Beading Table
- Mylene Hillam, Mill Lane Studio
- Mortira vanPelt, Inspirational Beading
- Pearl Blay, The Beading Gem
- Vicki O'Dell, The Creative Goddess
- Amy Anderson, Mod Podge Rocks!
- Kimbo West, A Girl and a Glue Gun
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials