Morena Hockley, Morena's Corner
Ciao! My name is Morena Hockley, and I am the crafty mind behind the tutorials at Morena’s Corner. I love to share ideas for projects that are fast, frugal, and fabulous; easy on time and money; and great to look at! I am a stay at home mom to four young children, and crafting is what helps me maintain my sanity. It’s a wonderful outlet, and it’s how I get my “me” time. Formerly, I was an elementary school teacher and an assistant principal. I miss teaching, so my blog is, in a sense, my virtual classroom. I hope you’ll swing by to check out my corner!
I enjoy turning thrifted or dollar store items into knock-offs. I love it when I see an item in a store or catalog and manage to recreate it in my own style! My favorite thing about crafting is the freedom it gives you. There are no rules to follow, and things don’t have to be done a certain way. You are free to explore and create. I also love that hand-crafted items are unique and personal. I treasure handmade gifts, and I hope my gift recipients do too.
Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
- DIY Steampunk Hardware Bracelet
- Dollar Store DIY Galaxy Rings
- Dollar Store Metal Chevron Necklace
- Gorgeous Glass Photo Pendant
- Ombre Glitter Glass Star Pendant
- Tiny Wire Whisk Earrings and Pendant
- Thrifty DIY Patriotic Jewelry
- Wire-Wrapped Dollar Store Glass Pendant