We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This is an easy tutorial to help you make one-of-a-kind clay jewels."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Polymer / Ordinary clay
- Tempera paints (other paints maker's choice)
- Optional (sequins, seed beads)
Cut small chunks of clay and work to make soft.
When warmed up - make a round bead and then squish it and turn it a bit to make it irregular and twisted in shape.
Mind not to make thin edges, and those will be made if you squish it right, because they will chip.
When done, make a hole with a toothpick, decorate the fimo ones (I added sequins) and let the others air dry (unless you have a clay that needs baking).
Bake the fimo. When dried, paint the beads, let dry and afterwards apply nail polish.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials