We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This glamorous pair of earrings is so easy to make, yet so sparkly! It may be a minimal design, using just a few supplies and simple techiques; but, it's also a stunning pair of chain earrings long enough to compliment your hair and neck and keep all eyes on you! These DIY earrings can be paired with almost anything and are ideal for special occasions! So grab some leftover (or recycled) beads and some chain and make your own unique pair of long chain earrings!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Stitched Apple Earrings
- Christmas Tree Memory Wire Cuff
- Bejewelled Leather Cuff
- How to Make a Wrapped Loop
- Colorful Mixed Bead Earrings
- Elloth Beaded Earrings Tutorial
- Ultra Violet Vortex Kumihimo Bracelet
- EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy
- Romantic Boho Rag Necklace
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials