Whimsical Bumble Bee Memory Wire Ring
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Make an adorable beaded memory wire ring using a charm made with Swarovski® Crystals from Cousin Corporation of America available exclusively from Michael’s Craft Stores. This ring is fun and easy to make, and it will become your favorite go to ring in no time. It is also a great memory wire beginner’s project. When I first saw this charm, I thought this little guy was a firefly. Either way, he is still super cute. One word of warning: if you are going to be doing a lot of clapping, I suggest taking the ring off first. I had a bruise on my knuckle. OUCH!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeSeed, Wire
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeRing
- Ring Sized Memory Wire
- 11/0 Seed Beads
- 1 Sunshine Bumble Bee Charm
DIY Jewelry Project Instructions
Separate three to four rounds of memory wire and cut in line with the end of the wire.
Using the smallest part of the Memory Wire Finishing Pliers, form a loop at one of the ends of the memory wire.
Bead your wire in any pattern or solid color of your choice.
Bead up until you have about a 1/4 of an inch of wire left and form your end loop the same as you did your beginning loop.
Attach your charm with the clip onto either one or both of the loops.
Note from the designer: Using memory wire cutters are a must for this project unless you want to destroy your regular cutters. Also, I HIGHLY recommend using the memory wire loop pliers on all memory wire projects as it makes the job so much easier.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gorgeous Gold Flake Resin Earrings
- Bugle Beads Earrings
- DIY Pop Tab Bracelet
- 25+ Kumihimo Jewelry Patterns and Tutorials
- Westcott Compound Action Cutter Pliers
- Ink Stained Clay Bracelets
- Lariat Chain Necklace
- Morse Code Beaded Wrap Bracelet
- Tronex Tools
- Tronex Jewelry Chain-Nose Pliers
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials