Wired Gemstone Flower Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Create this stunning focal necklace using wire and gemstone beads. We have used Carnelian and Tiger's Eye, but you may choose to use whatever stones/beads you like! We love this design as it allows a great deal of freedom - if you make a mistake or break the wire, simply wind on a new piece of wire and keep going! This design is also quite easy to master; once you get the hang of it, you could make this piece in an hour or so!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGemstone, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 7x 25mm Tiger's Eye Faceted Drops
- 7x 14mm faceted Tiger's Eye oval beads
- 8x 12mm Carnelian Rice Beads
- 2x 10mm Carnelian Rice Beads
- 2x 6mm Faceted Carnelian Round Beads
- 1x 8mm Carnelian Round Bead
- 24ga Silver Artistic Wire
- Fine Chain
- Clasp of Choice
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Estelia Pendant
- Chain and Pearls Bracelet
- Luminous Leather and Pearl Bracelet
- On the Go Pearl Necklace
- Dazzling Duchess-Worthy DIY Ring
- Gorgeous Jade Drop Earrings
- Skinny Crystal Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Heavenly Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Nunn Design Jewelry Embroidery Kit
- Beach Stone Wire Wrapped Pendant
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials