Tangerine Tango Triple Chain Necklace
This Tangerine Tango Triple Chain Necklace is a funky bead fiesta! Three strands make this fabulous beaded necklace pattern three times the fun and three times the fashion. Use various types of beads and bead clusters for an eclectic effect.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 18-inch length chain
- 16-inch length chain
- 13-inch length chain
- two 4-inch lengths chain
- two 8mm split rings or small soldered rings
- two jump rings
- lobster clasp
- ~25 3-inch head pins
- ~50 assorted beads
- two pair chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- bead design board
- Use heads pins, beads, chain nose pliers, and round nose pliers to make approximately 30 bead dangles. Dangles can consist of one, two, three, or four beads. Attach dangles to center 5 inches of 13-inch piece of chain.
- Open end links of each of the 18-, 16- and 13-inch pieces of chain and attach to 8mm split rings.
- Attach one end of each 4-inch chain to a split ring. Attach a jump ring to one remaining end of chain. To last end of chain, attach a lobster clasp with a jump ring.
Read NextSimple Straight Beaded Pendant