Tangerine Tango Triple Chain Necklace
This Tangerine Tango Triple Chain Necklace is a funky bead fiesta! Three strands make this fabulous beaded necklace pattern three times the fun and three times the fashion. Use various types of beads and bead clusters for an eclectic effect.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 18-inch length chain
- 16-inch length chain
- 13-inch length chain
- two 4-inch lengths chain
- two 8mm split rings or small soldered rings
- two jump rings
- lobster clasp
- ~25 3-inch head pins
- ~50 assorted beads
- two pair chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- bead design board
- Use heads pins, beads, chain nose pliers, and round nose pliers to make approximately 30 bead dangles. Dangles can consist of one, two, three, or four beads. Attach dangles to center 5 inches of 13-inch piece of chain.
- Open end links of each of the 18-, 16- and 13-inch pieces of chain and attach to 8mm split rings.
- Attach one end of each 4-inch chain to a split ring. Attach a jump ring to one remaining end of chain. To last end of chain, attach a lobster clasp with a jump ring.
Read NextSeductive Silver Curve Necklace
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jul 20, 2018
This is a cool look! I really like this.
Apr 01, 2017
Very nicely done. The colors would be great in the Fall. I am going to use the basic design and use shades of lighter blue and sea foam green for a summer necklace. And why not a matching bracelet? It also gives me a chance to use up some left over chain and beads. Thank you for an awesome yet easy idea.
reginampartain 739 2801
Aug 25, 2013
Very pretty. One question though, what were the 4" pieces of chain for? I couldn't really tell in the video. Thanks so much for sharing this. http://www.regina-atthelake.blogspot.com
Apr 13, 2013
You did an awesome job on this project. makes me want to do one asap
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use