Guardian Angel Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Today I have a very easy tutorial for you to make guardian angel earrings. These earrings are not only easy to make, they are also very rapidly made (about 15 minutes)! You can make them in different color combinations."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 2 crackle beads (0,4 cm)
- 2 crackle beads (1 cm)
- 2 metal angel wings beads
- 2 head pins
- 2 earring hooks
- cutting pliers
- flat nose pliers
- round nose pliers
Take a head pin and thread a big bead, a angel wings bead and a small bead.
Use the cutting pliers to cut the head pin, then use the round nose pliers to make a loop.
Attach the earring hook and close the loop with the flat nose pliers.
Do this one more time and you have a new pair of earrings!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials