Diamond Net Earrings
Looking for easy and free jewelry making patterns for earrings? This pattern for Diamond Net Earrings fits the bill perfectly. Use a few simple wire jewelry making steps and in no time you'll have these pretty earrings to wear out!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- #2950208- 30pc Silver Plate 4mm Closed Jump Ring
- two #2950272- 18pc Silver Plate 35mm Eye Pin
- #2950227- 10pc Silver Plate Ball Hook Wire
- #2950223- 18pc Silver Plate 25mm Ball Head Pin
- #3673030- 34pc Crystazzi Bicone- Purple Passion Mix
- #3670022- 4mm Crystazzi Bicone- Tanzanite
First create the beaded links that will form the net of the earrings. Thread the chosen bead(s) onto an eye pin and form a loop.
Make the following bead links: (6) Dark Sapphire, (8) Purple, (2) 6pc Tanzanite, (8) Tanzanite, (6) Rosaline
Thread a rosaline bicone onto a head pin and form a wrapped loop to complete the bottom drop. *Note the drop must be threaded onto a 4mm closed jump ring and then the loop can be wrapped. Make 2 wrapped drops.
Use pliers to carefully open and close loops to connect the ear wires, jump rings, links & the drops as shown in the diagram.