DIY Quick & Simple Boutique Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Do you love boutique earrings, but hate the price? Then this tutorial is for you. These quick & simple boutique-looking earrings are sure to please. These earrings are super easy and are great for beginners. All of your friends will be begging to know where you got them, and you get to gloat that you made them. With the following simplistic instructions, making these earrings will be a breeze. These will be the quickest pair of earrings to make."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
DIY Jewelry Project Instructions
Use a 6mm jump ring to attach a small round charm to the bottom of one of the cross connectors.
Attach an ear wire to the top of the cross connector.
Repeat for the second earrings.
Using your flat nose or chain nose pliers, grip the loop at the bottom of the ear wire and twist to one side.
Using a 6mm jump ring to attach a teardrop charm to the bottom of the ear wire.
Repeat for the second earring.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials