Shimmering Hearts Bracelet
Looking to add a little glitz to your everyday outfit? These simple beaded bracelet instructions will show you how to make a Shimmering Hearts Bracelet that sparkles and shines as it catches the light. Glam up your ensemble with this fun and feminine project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 7 inches of chain for bracelet (or length needed to fit wrist)
- toggle clasp
- assortment of 10-15 10mm heart crystals
- assortment of 5-10 metal charms
- one 18mm crystal heart
- 6mm jump rings
- 3-inch piece of 22-gauge wire
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers
- wire cutters
- crystal beads
- head pins for each crystal bead
- Thread 3-inch piece of wire through hole in 18mm crystal heart. Leave one end 1 inch long and bend ends up at a 90-degree angle from hole. Press wires together above heart. Use round nose pliers to start a loop with longer piece of wire. Slip loop onto bracelet chain and complete loop, wrapping around both wires that came out of the heart. Trim wire if necessary and tuck in end.
- Attach charms and crystal hearts to bracelet chain using jump rings. If using crystal beads, thread onto head pins and wrap in the same way as for 18mm heart.
- Attach toggle clasp bar to one end of bracelet chain with jump ring. Use jump ring to attach other piece of toggle clasp to opposite end of bracelet.
Read NextYellow Flower Beaded DIY Bracelet