We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Are you or someone you know getting married? Do you love the look of expensive bridal jewelry? Then this tutorial is for you! Here is a super sparkly bridal necklace that looks expensive but is easy and cost-effective to make. The gorgeous crystals are Crystazzi® brand from Cousin Corporation of America and are available now at A.C. Moore Craft Stores. They have a brilliant fire to them that is just stunning. Make it for your bride-to-be friends or make and keep for yourself just in case."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- 1 pkg Crystazzi® Crystal Rosaline AB Bicone (36756402)
- 1 pkg Crystazzi® Crystal AB Pear (36756227)
- 1 pkg Crystazzi® Crystal AB Cushion/Saucer (36756466)
- silver plated link chain
- 15 silver plated head pins
- 5 silver plated eye pins
- 4 silver plated 4mm jump rings
- 1 silver plated 6mm jump ring
- 1 silver plated lobster claw clasp
Make the following: 1 large pear dangle, 4 small pear dangles, and 10 bicone dangles by threading a bead onto a head pin and forming a loop.
Make five cushion crystal connectors by threading a crystal onto an eye pin and forming a loop.
Measure and cut the following two lengths of chain: 18 inches and 4 inches.
Find the center link of both chains. To help you do this, thread an eye pin through the end links of each chain. Hold the chain up. Look for a link in the center part of the droop of the chain and slide a head pin through that link. Set shorter chain aside.
Attach one of the cushion connectors to the center link of the long chain. Attach a bicone dangle to the 4th link from the center link. Attach another cushion connector in the fourth link over from the bicone. Attach one more bicone and one more cushion in the same manner. Repeat for the opposite side on the center link.
Using a a 4mm jump ring, attach the center link of the short chain to the center cushion connector. Attach another 4mm jump ring to the 10th link over from the center of the short chain to the bottom of the next cushion connector. Attach the end link of the short chain to the next cushion connector. Repeat for opposite side.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Princess Dream Earrings
- Filigree Wrapped Crystal Earrings
- Wedded Bliss Beaded Kumihimo Necklace
- Crystal and Pearl Twist Necklace
- Perfect Pearl and Crystal Dangle Earrings
- Elegant Amethyst Bracelet
- Wintry White Crystal and Pearl Earrings
- Sapphire and Crystal DIY Earrings
- Something Blue Bracelet and Earrings
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials