Ziggy Stardust DIY Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This necklace is my small way of acknowledging the loss of one of music's legends. David Bowie is loved and respected by many people and I wanted to create a special keepsake. It just so happened that Nunn Design sent me some of the items from their Winter 2016 collection. The bezels gave me the canvas I needed for my project."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Nunn Design Components
- Glass Beads
- Small Gem Stone
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tribal jewelry is all the rage for festivals and summer weather, but this Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace is perfect for wearing… Continue reading: "Knockoff Tribal Fringe DIY Necklace"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials