Beaded Tassels Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Fun, easy to make beaded tassel earrings. Be completely in style and make these long playful earrings. They are not difficult to make, anyone can do it. And probably you have all the materials at home."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeSeed, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
wax cord 1 mm thick or thinner (if you use thinner cord, just use more strands per earring)
large seed beads (32 transparent and 64 in black)
2 beadcaps in pointed form
2 head pins
2 earring hooks
Cut eight pieces of 15 cm from the wax cord. For each earring you need four strands.
Make a simple knot at one end of the strand.
Thread two transparent seed beads, 8 black seed beads and another two transparent seed beads on the strand.
Make a knot on the other side of the strand. Fold the cord in two and arrange the beads so you have two transparent an four black seed beads on each side.
Prepare the other seven strands in the same way.
Put four strands in the eye of one head pin.
Thread the bead cap and one black seed bead on the pin.
Cut the pin, make a loop and hang an earring hook on it.
Do this one more time for the other earring. Now both earrings are ready!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ready to make a stunning peyote stitch bracelet that will look fabulous all year round? Follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how… Continue reading: "Pastel Waves Peyote Stitch Pattern"
- Hollywood Glam Scarlet Tassel Earrings
- Oh My Ombre Crystal Cluster Earrings
- Ice Crystal Earrings
- 25 Drop Earrings: How to Make Earrings for Any Occasion
- Shimmering Blue Ice Dangle Earrings
- Betsy's Crystal Lace Earrings
- Sapphire Crystal Drop Earrings
- Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops
- Easy Trapeze Earrings
- Enchanted Forest Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials