Mixed Metal Seed Bead and Bar Stretch Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Make an easy and edgy stretch bracelet perfect for fall using simple silver seed beads and bronze bars. String them together using clear stretch cord for a bracelet that looks great by itself or in an arm party stack. This project has a steampunk vibe, takes less than 15 minutes to craft, and is affordable to make. The best part? Mixed metal jewelry matches everything since it already combines multiple tones! Just be sure to double knot your cord!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Seed
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Radiate sparkle and shine with this beautiful Bohemian Rhapsody DIY Necklace. Blend amethyst and gold hues together to create the… Continue reading: "Bohemian Rhapsody DIY Necklace"
Caribbean Blue Memory Wire Bracelet
Sporty Beaded Bracelet
Dragonfly Roundup Wrap Bracelet
Morse Code Beaded Wrap Bracelet
Light Sapphire Swarovski Bracelet
Timeless Beaded Friendship Bracelets
Crazy-Cute Crystal Bracelet
Sundance Beaded Bracelet Tutorial
Easiest Bead Bracelet Tutorial
Simply Glamorous Kumihimo Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials