Earthy Granola Beaded Bracelet
This Earthy Granola Beaded Bracelet has a crunchy hippie vibe that is easy and effortless. If you're a fan of easy bracelet patterns, you'll love this no-supplies-needed project. You don't even need any jewelry making tools to put this bracelet together!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- three 1-inch wooden beads
- six 3/8-inch wooden beads
- 15 inches 1mm leather cord
- one lobster clasp
- 1½ inches chain
- Trim ends of leather cord at an angle. Slide on one 3/8-inch bead, one 1-inch bead, and another 3/8-inch bead. Make knots in cord at either side of 3/8-inch beads.
- Make another knot in cord ½ inch away from previous knot. Slide on one 3/8-inch bead, one 1-inch bead, and another 3/8-inch bead. Make another knot in cord after second 3/8-inch bead. Repeat to use final three beads.
- Tie lobster clasp to one side and chain to other side of remaining cord. Make several knots along cord if desired. Trim ends at an angle.
Read NextTahiti Waters Shell Bead Bracelet