Pastel Memory Wire Cuff-Style Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Once you've begun your journey as a jewellery-maker, you're always looking for something that will put your new skills to use but that you can confidently complete successfully. This cuff-style memory wire bracelet is sure to fit the bill. It's a simple strung design but with the addition of some spacer bars and a flower slider focal, so it will challenge you a little without being overwhelming. And with the long hot days of summer ahead of us, this pretty pastel cuff-style bracelet is sure to become a favourite piece you'll wear all summer long."
NotesThis is a clasp free design so it's easy to put on and take off without any help!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Wire
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- One Color Wonder Necklace and Earrings
- Cleopatra Necklace
- Simply Charmed Necklace
- Parisian Chic Pearl Necklace
- 36 Simple Strung Jewelry Patterns
- Pearl and Crystal Convertible Necklace to Bracelet
- Morse Code Bracelet
- 96 Strung Homemade Jewelry Tutorials
- Multi Strand DIY Necklace
- Glitz and Glam Bracelet and Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials