We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This set, three row pearl and rondelle bracelet and earring set, took me one weekend day to complete. I used two different sizes of white pearls 10mm and 0mm I also used 5mm topaz rondelle for a little added splash of color, the bracelet is 10 ins. long from clasp to clasp, you can do sets of two 5mm instead of the three if it is to long, the earring are 3 ins. long, from end to the earhook. If earrings are to long you can design a pair with just two of the 0mm and one rondelle, or just one 10mm pearl."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Crystal, Metal, Pearl, Wire
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Earrings
- 31 10mm white pearl beads
- 40 0mm white pearl beads
- 27 5mm topaz rondelle beads
- 2 sliver crystal inlaid spacer bars
- 1 sliver heart and toggle clasp
- 3 12" pieces of bright (sliver) #7 nylon coated stainless steel beadalon craft series bead stringing wire
- 2 sliver ear wires
- 2 sliver crimp beads
- 2 sliver head pins
- Measuring type
- round nose pliers
- crimp pliers
- wire cutters or a nail clipper
Attach one crimp bead on all three pieces of wlre, add on one part of the toggle, fold wire ends back into the crimp bead, and close using the crimp pliers.
Onto all three wires add one topaz and one 10mm pearl bead. Add the spacer bar on threading one wire through each hole in the bar.
This step you can do in an assembly-line or one row at a time ( which ever way is comfortable for you)
Start with one 0mm pearl one topaz another 0mm, 3 10mm pearls, one 0mm, one topaz, one 0mm, ( if you do it one row at a time use a bead stopper to hold your beads on) add a topaz onto all three wires at the same time, first set is finished, repeat the same steps for the other two sets.
To finish the bracelet, add the second spacer bar, the same way you did at the beginning, add the 10mm pearl, add the topaz onto the three wires, add the crimp bead, add the second part of the toggle, fold back down into the crimp bead, and crimp.
For the earrings. Add a 0mm, a topaz, 0mm, 10mm, 0mm, topaz, 0mm onto an eye pin, loop ends add earwire and close loops.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Grecian Princess Crystal Bracelet has the elegance of gold with the sparkle of sapphire to create a beautiful and refined beaded… Continue reading: "Grecian Princess Crystal Bracelet"
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Parisian Chic Pearl Necklace
- Enchanting Jewelry Set
- Flower Power Peace Bracelet
- 36 Simple Strung Jewelry Patterns
- One Color Wonder Necklace and Earrings
- How to Make a Multi Strand Seed Bead Necklace
- Lace and Pearl Necklace
- 96 Strung Homemade Jewelry Tutorials
- Pearl and Crystal Convertible Necklace to Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sparkly Chandelier Earrings
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials