Ombré Blossom Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"If you're itching for Spring colour to arrive in your garden, then this Ombré Blossom Earrings project will whet your appetite for what's to come as the weather warms up. With the cold, dreary days of winter gone, it's time to liven up your wardrobe with some florals and inject brighter colours into your accessories. And these pretty pink cluster earrings are the perfect fit. The blossom is made up of layers of pink and red acrylic flower beads to create the colour graduation, all dangling from a handmade elfin earring wire."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The autumn season can be chilly, so stay chic and make this Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace. It is big enough to protect against the… Continue reading: "Carefree Crochet Chain Necklace"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials