Amazing Grace DIY Jewelry Set
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Start with colorful pearls, some bead caps, ball head pins and earring wires. Use the caps near your centre, then place the small crystals between the larger pearls. When it is time to make the earrings - place one on the ball head pin, place 4- 6 more on top of the single one. Add another single on top and completely close off earring. This would work with large and small beads. Very quick and easy."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Pearl
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace, Earrings
- bead caps
- ball headed head pins
- memory wire
- 8 mm sized beads/crystal
- 4mm crystals
Place bead caps for approx 10 8mm beads
Thread the pearls with crystals in between until the start of your centre area.
At the very centre make a pearl flower by: 1 pearl on a ball head pin, then add 4-6 beads on to the same head pin, put a single pearl on the same post. trim the post, curl it and place in centre space of necklace. Then finish closing the centre bead.
The flowers for the earrings are made the same way only once closed they go on earrings, I usually use silver.
The wire bracelet is simply alternating the beads. There are no bead caps here. just the pearl and crystal and keep going in this format
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have cute, colorful beads and craft wire? Then you can make these Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings. It will only take you five… Continue reading: "Vibrant Wire Wrapped Stud Earrings"
- Parisian Chic Pearl Necklace
- Edgy Pearl Choker Necklace
- How to Make a Multi Strand Seed Bead Necklace
- Pearl and Crystal Convertible Necklace to Bracelet
- 36 Simple Strung Jewelry Patterns
- Glitz and Glam Bracelet and Earrings
- Crystal Watch
- One Color Wonder Necklace and Earrings
- Stunning Sparkle Shells Anklet
- Simply Charmed Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials