Gorgeous Crystal and Pearl Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Pretty lace necklaces are always a great addition to your wardrobe. They are simple to make and they sure can sparkle. The more crystals you use the more sparkle you will have. Go into a room with the new LED lights and you will be noticed if you are wearing crystals. I used up some extra beads that I had for the necklace, the Chinese crystals, cube beads and the Round Pearl beads. If you have any extra beads lying around of weird shape, this pattern is very forgiving when you use different shape or size beads."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Pearl, Seed
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Miyuki, 11° SEED bead
- 3.4 mm Cube, (You can also use 4mm)
- 5 mm Round Bead (You can also use 6mm)
- 4 x 6 mm Rondelle Chinese crystal
- beading thread
- beading needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beautiful Beaded Snowflake Earrings
- 75+ Best Free Bead Weaving Patterns
- Gisela Stitch Pattern
- Scarlet and Black Bracelet
- Crazy Sparkle Crystal Net Necklace
- Enviable Green Crystal Earrings
- Floral Spiral Rope Bracelet
- Glittering Flowers Bracelet
- How to Bead the Double St. Petersburg Chain
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials