Dancing Angels Necklace Pattern
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This beautiful necklace pattern looks like angels dancing around your neck. Its made using the ZoliDuo beads and WibeDuo. These new beads add wonderful dimension to your jewelry. Bead Store A = Miyuki 11° SEED bead, 90* beads C = 2 mm crystals, 6* beads LZ = Czech ZoliDuo Left 5x8 mm beads, 2* beads RZ = Czech ZoliDuo Right 5x8 mm beads, 2* beads W = WIBEDUO 2 hole bead, 1* beads Nymo D, C-Lon Thread or Fireline (4 or 6 pound), #11 or #12 beading needle *Beads counts are per repeat (Unit), each Unit is about 1 inch."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials