Beaded Circle DIY Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Want to add some sparkle to your jewelry collection? These simple woven circles can be completed in an evening. You can choose bright or subdued colors while still having that sparkle with fire polished beads. Use this simple technique to make necklaces, bracelets, or earrings. The repetitive circles make it an easy weave to pick up quickly. Add as many circles as you want and create a variety of looks. Wear it to the office or out in the evening and you’ll be getting plenty of attention. This simple design will create a modern chic to your wardrobe."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Bead TypeCrystal, Pearl, Seed
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- fire polished beads
- seed beads
- beading thread
- jewelry chain
- jump rings
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Sundance-Inspired Wish Upon a Heart Bracelet
- Super Easy Arrow Necklace
- 21 Free Swarovski Crystal Jewelry Patterns
- Orange Flower Cord Necklace
- Abintra Paper Beads Tutorial
- Double Silver Tube Necklace
- Lucky 7 Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Double Layer Leather Bracelet with a Heart
- Faux Egyptian Perfume Bottle Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials