Natural Jewelry Pocket Guide
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Natural Jewelry Pocket Guide
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Laura Plack
Use this little pocket guide to get in touch with nature through your jewelry making. With this Natural Jewelry Pocket Guide from Leisure Arts, learn how to make amazing jewelry with earthy beads, shells, and natural fibers. This guide will teach you about basic jewelry components, jewelry making tools, and how to make basic knots. Plus, learn six inspiring projects. There is so much in this little guide book!
Textured fibers add an earthy tone to any piece of jewelry. This handy guide offers a visual chart describing various types of fiber, from hemp cord to jute cord to waxed linen cord. You will also get a great overview of jewelry components such as fibers, beads, jump rings, and shells. Then continue on in this accordion-style guide to find out how to use jump rings, how to use fold-over tab cord ends, and how to tie knots. From square knots to a right half hitch knot, you'll be prepared to make so many different knotted jewelry pieces.
Projects in the pocket guide include everything from hemp bracelets to rustic earrings to a peace necklace. If you are a beginning jewelry maker, or are simply looking to try more earthy toned patterns, this trusty guide is for you. Small enough to fit in your purse, but still large enough that it is easy to read, this laminated guide book is a great resource for jewelry making.Diamonds and crystals are sparkly and glamorous, but sometimes it is fun to get to experiment with more nature inspired jewelry. With step-by-step instructions and easy to follow instructions, making natural jewelry has never been simpler than with this helpful reference guide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials