We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Do you have some leftover DIY jewelry supplies you've been hoping to use up? This Pink and Gold Statement Necklace is the perfect handmade jewelry project to do just that. The gorgeous golden and pastel pink hues make for the perfect piece of unique bohemian jewelry. This boho chic, DIY necklace is the perfect upcycled jewelry project for when you just want something easy to work on. This is a super easy DIY tutorial that leaves you with a stunning finished product. Plus, this is the perfect homemade necklace tutorial for you to make when you're trying to save a few dollars.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials