Top 10 Jewelry Projects of September 2012
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Beads, beads, and more beads! Our best free jewelry patterns of September 2012 were all about featuring fabulous beads of all kinds and using various jewelry making techniques. From beautiful beaded necklace patterns to gorgeous beaded bracelets, our readers just couldn't get enough beaded jewelry patterns this month. As we moved out of summer and into fall, the jewelry projects readers liked most shifted from light and lacy macrame bracelets to bold and beautiful beaded accessories. These popular free jewelry patterns are perfectly suited to the new season!
From simple stringing projects to intricate stitched projects, from wirework bracelets to elastic bracelets, this collection of free jewelry patterns covers a variety of jewelry making techniques and styles. As the weather cools down and the leaves begin to turn, it's time to switch the palette of your jewelry designs, and the projects here definitely feature a lot of rich colors and bold jewel tones. Get ready to rock some fierce fall fashion with this top-notch collection of our most popular free jewelry patterns of September!
Top 10 Jewelry Projects of September 2012
Stash Buster Multi Strand Bead Necklace - We fans of DIY jewelry have a tendency to let our love of beads develop into a slight bead hoarding obsession... Cut back on that bead stash with this gorgeous necklace project! Learn how to make necklace with multiple strands featuring a variety of beads for a cool, eclectic look.
Tiger Lily Beaded Necklace - This exotic looking necklace is stitching at its best. If you love traditional seed bead jewelry patterns and projects, you won't want to miss this show-stopping necklace design. Seed beads, glass beads, focal beads - this project has it all.
Building Blocks Cuff - Another great stash-buster project, this funky beaded bracelet uses a mix of beads for an eclectic effect. If you've got a few beads lying around here and there from various projects and haven't known what to do with them, this beaded bracelet pattern would be the perfect way to join those leftover odds and ends together into one stunning piece.
Three Quick and Easy Earring Patterns - So when we said "Top 10 Jewelry Projects of September," what we really meant was "Top 12"! This tutorial includes three different lightning fast beaded earring patterns, so you can choose which design you like best, or simply make all three! You'll have a whole new coordinating collection of earrings in no time.
Purple Pearl Bracelet or Necklace - Can't decide if you want to make a bracelet or a necklace? Make both! This DIY jewelry design kills two birds with one stone. Follow these jewelry making instructions to learn how to make bracelets that can be easily transformed into a necklace to suit your style mood.
Twisted Wire and Bead Bracelet - If you're wild for wire jewelry making, you'll adore this eccentric bead and wire bracelet design. This bracelet pattern is full of twists and turns that create an organic look. No need to be perfect with this project! The more variety of shapes, the better (which makes it great for beginners).
Shopping Spree Earrings - The title of this project is two-fold. Making these earrings will save you some money, which means you can go on a shopping spree; however, these earrings are also created from an old gift card, so you'll have to go on a shopping spree to be able to make them! If you're into "green crafting," this is a cool way to make recycled jewelry.
Faerie Bells Necklace - With its many layered strands of amethyst beads, this charming necklace design tinkles like little fairy bells! This tutorial will teach you how to make necklaces by crocheting with wire and beads for a wonderful webbed look.
Dollar Store Wrap Bracelet - No money for jewelry making supplies? No problem! With this DIY jewelry tutorial, you can learn how to make bracelets from materials found at your local dollar store. Whip up a new bracelet with the change found in your couch cushions!
Super Easy Turquoise Bead Necklace - Making DIY jewelry doesn't have to be complicated. This easy jewelry making tutorial is super chic and beyond easy to follow. Make this trendy beaded necklace to add a pop of color to any outfit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns: How to Make Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings and More
- Top 10 Free Online Jewelry Tutorials of 2011
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2013: Beaded Bracelet Patterns, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, and More
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2016
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of December 2011
- Top Free Jewelry Making Projects of October 2011
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials