Top 10 Jewelry Projects of February 2012
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
It's the shortest month of the year, but that doesn't mean we were short on free jewelry making projects! February was full of gorgeous jewelry making designs, just like every month here at AllFreeBeadedJewelry. Want to see which beaded jewelry design ideas were among our readers' favorites for the month of February? Then read on to check out our best free jewelry making patterns, as chosen by you! You'll be set for making jewelry at home for the next month with all of these cute and simple beaded jewelry ideas.
AllFreeBeadedJewelry's Top 10 Jewelry Making Designs of February
You kept it fun and fresh in February, showing tons of variety in your favorite free jewelry making projects! Your top beaded jewelry ideas included everything from weaving to stringing, from crystals to pearls, and even from buttons to hardware. Never a dull moment with this collection of jewelry making designs! You kept it classic, with some timeless beaded jewelry design ideas that are good for any time of year, but you also displayed signs of spring fever, showing interest in many of our spring-themed free jewelry making patterns. Whatever you're into this month, we've got free jewelry making projects to suit your taste. We've organized the top 10 jewelry making designs of February starting with the most popular, so check them out below!
- Beautiful Riverstone Necklace and Earrings (shown) - It's no suprise that the most popular project this month is two free jewelry making patterns in one! Make a gorgeous matching jewelry set with this tutorial. The rich colors and feel of these beads have an earthy yet sophisticated appeal.
- Bead and Button Bracelet - Beaded jewelry designs using buttons have really been trending lately, and you were hip to that trend! Dip into your button stash and whip up this easy bracelet tutorial for a cute, eclectic piece.
- Glowing Garden Pearl Necklace - This is one of those spring-themed jewerly making designs that you were so into this month! With crystals, pearls, and seed beads, this beautiful stitched necklace will add intricate elegance to any ensemble.
- Cobalt Blue Elegance Bracelet (shown) - February is the peak of award show season, so elegant free jewelry making patterns like this one definitely seemed timely. This striking cuff using right angle weave and royal blue tones for a regal look.
- Crystal Butterfly Necklace (shown) - Sure it's still winter in February, but that doesn't mean you have to wait for spring beaded jewelry ideas like this cute butterfly necklace! Get ready for the warmer weather with this easy video tutorial, and when spring hits, you'll have a necklace that sparkles in the sun!
- Easy Pearl and Ribbon Necklace - Classic pearl jewelry making designs are never out of season. This pretty feminine necklace is one you can wear the whole year long.
- Sequin and Lug Nut Necklace - Our readers can never get enough of quick and easy free jewelry making projects that you can throw together in a flash! This quirky DIY necklace has sparkle and edge and draws from the hardware jewelry trend.
- Glass Bead Necklace - Vintage-inspired jewelry making designs are so popular these days, and beaded jewelry ideas that use scrapbook paper, like this pretty necklace, can achieve an instant antique look. With a ribbon chain, this project couldn't be simpler!
- Easy Wrap Bracelet (shown) - Here's another of our free jewelry making patterns that is warm-weather-ready! Use brightly colored cord to make these fun, flirty bracelets.
- Mossy Forest Floor Necklace - You're ready to see green! One of our most unique beaded jewelry design ideas for wire, this project is unlike any other you've seen. Make this standout necklace to add a pop of color to your outfit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Patterns: How to Make Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings and More
- Top 10 Free Online Jewelry Tutorials of 2011
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2013: Beaded Bracelet Patterns, Wire Jewelry Tutorials, and More
- Top 100 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2016
- Top 10 Jewelry Projects of December 2011
- Top Free Jewelry Making Projects of October 2011
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials