Hand-Stamped Metal Rings
These Hand-Stamped Metal Rings make beautiful DIY gifts. Hammer a word or phrase onto a silver blank using hand stamping techniques, then attach the blank to a ring base. It's so easy, and these rings look amazing. The hand lettering allows you to customize them how you'd like, so you can create elegant metal rings for yourself and just about everyone on your gift list. Be sure to check out this full tutorial to learn how to make hand stamped jewelry you'll love to give away or to keep for yourself. What will you stamp into your rings?
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedMetalwork
Bead Project TypeRing
- Ring base
- Newsprint stamps from ImpressArt
- Circle blank from ImpressArt
- Hammer and stamping block from ImpressArt
- Heavy duty glue
- Black acrylic paint
- Washi tape
1. Tape your blank to the block.
2. Hammer in your word.
3. Add paint to the impression and then rub off the excess.
4. Glue your blank to the ring base and let it dry.
Read NextDual Band Bead Ring